PUMA RS-0 LES BENJAMINS Sneakers
- Futuristic mid-cut silhouette
- Knitted sock upper with suede overlays
- Cross-stitched detailing for hand-made effect
- Full lace closure with hiking-inspired rope laces and rubberized eye-stays for support
- Chunky sole with original RS cushioning technology
- Extended rear heel loop with bold LES BENJAMINS branding
- PUMA x LES BENJAMINS branded foot bed
LES BENJAMINS is a luxury streetwear brand founded by Bunyamin Aydin in Istanbul. Each product comes with an aesthetic philosophy that translates deep-rooted cultural influences and rituals into craftsmanship of comfort. Bunyamin Aydin embraces exploration by tapping into cultural landscapes with a signature style that defies cliché and, at the same time, fuels eager audiences to discover and rethink the unknown.
For the first drop, Aydin reimagines PUMA silhouettes with a hand-crafted, artisanal feel, using the rich colours and detailing of traditional Turkish carpets. Rooted in the idea of ‘capturing culture through comfort’, the collaboration merges PUMA’s sporting heritage with Les Benjamins brand DNA to recreate iconic silhouettes like the RS-0 and Trailfox.
The innovative and futuristic mid-cut silhouette, RS-0 Les Benjamins is built with a bold chunky sole featuring PUMA’s comfortable RS (Running System) cushioning technology on the midsole. The mixed material upper of Suede and a knitted sock construction with cross-stitch details adds to the traditional hand-made feel. With abstract rubberized eye-stay and hiking inspired rope laces, the bold ‘LES BENJAMINS’ contrasted branding on the extended rear heel loop completes the look